self.project information about current project
- The name of
Handler is not matters, but you need at least one class inherit from
- A third parameter can be set to get task object:
def callback(self, response, task)
- Non-200 response will not submit to callback by default. Use
print and exceptions will be captured.
- You can import other projects as module with
from projects import some_project
- view the page as a browser would render (approximately)
- view the HTML of the current callback (index_page, detail_page, etc.)
- view the callbacks that can be made from the current callback
- index_page follows view will show the detail_page callbacks that can be executed.
Enable CSS Selector Helper
- Enable a CSS Selector Helper of the Web view. It gets the CSS Selector of the element you clicked then add it to your script.